gas bottles in kg......how many ltrs?
Mick Miller
2003-11-14 07:58:40 UTC
does anyone know a ratio for how many ltrs ..are per KG in a gass
bottle?

thanks
Bill Christie

:
Peter Hill
2003-11-14 18:13:25 UTC
Post by Mick Miller
does anyone know a ratio for how many ltrs ..are per KG in a gass
bottle?
thanks
Depends on temperature.

--
Peter Hill
Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header
Can of worms - what every PC owner gets!
QrizB
2003-11-14 19:38:37 UTC
Post by Mick Miller
does anyone know a ratio for how many ltrs ..are per KG in a gass
bottle?
Useful LPg info, including density:

http://www.lpga.co.uk/TypicalPropofCommercialLPG.htm

So, butane is 0.57 to 0.58 kg per litre at 15C, propane is 0.50 to
0.51 kg per litre at 15C.
--
QrizB

be fooled.